Please follow the steps below to connect your computer to our printers.
Note: You will only be able to access some of these links while using the Midtown Village WiFi or Ethernet network connection.
You will need two things:
- 1) Your computer's administrator username and password
- 2) Your PaperCut username and password, which you can get from your community manager.
Please download the proper client for your computer:
Please follow the appropriate guide to install the downloaded PaperCut client:
Please follow appropriate guide to install the printers on your computer:
- To change your PaperCut Password, please use this link: Password Change
- To check your print and transaction history, please login with your username and password at this link: PaperCut User Login
- The "greyscale" and "color" printers are the same physical machine; we split each printer that way so you can avoid accidental overcharges. We recommend connecting to the color printer only if you find that you have to print in color.
- When you exceed your allotment, you will be charged 7 cents per page of black and white and 20 cents per page of
- If you have any questions please feel free to speak to your community manager!